I must say this No Sew Valentine’s Door Hanger is pretty cute! Usually my door decorations for holidays are big wreaths of some kind. But, this year I decided to try something different. I’m glad I did too! It was quick and easy to do. No sewing. No hot gluing. Perfect!
What you’ll need:
– Scrap Fabric/Batting
– White Fabric Pencil
– Fabric Pins
Putting It Together:
– Trace and cut out a heart on your cardboard. Place on your fabric and trace with fabric pencil.
– Pin on the inside of heart so fabric does not move when cutting. Cut out your heart.
– Place cardboard heart on batting and cut around it. Once this is done you will need to trim your heart some.
– Place batting in between to fabric pieces and pin edges.
– Remove 1-2 pins and place glue around inside edge of fabric. Push 2 pieces together. Repeat all the way around heart. Once at the top place glue inside and put your twine ends inside and finish gluing the top. Next create your bow and glue it and your button to the tops of each heart you made.