Ok, this has got to be the easiest and cutest craft I have ever done! EVER! This super simple project doesn’t need a mile long tutorial. As for a mile long list of supplies, NOPE. Even better, you probably have a majority of the supplies sitting around your house!
Let’s not dilly dally around and just get into this project!
Your simple supply list:
- Cupcake Liners
- Sparkly Pipe Cleaners
- Black Sharpie or Paint w/small paint brush
- Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
What did I tell you? Short supply list and you probably have most of this already. Now are you ready to assemble your angels? Good! let’s get it going!
Gain instant access to my ever growing photography library! Sign Up Today!
These are simple enough to make I am giving you just written instructions…well…typed instructions:
- Take your black sharpie and make two little eyeballs. If you would prefer paint, then squeeze a tiny amount on a paper plate and dip the hard end of your brush in your paint and dot two eyes. Set aside to dry.
- While your eyes dry, take a cupcake liner and fold in half. Then fold that in half. Repeat 1 more time until you have little triangle wings. You need 2 for each angel. Once folded, hot glue them to the back of your angel.
- Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner and twist the end. Hot glue above the wings.
- Lastly, cut a small piece of twine fold in half and hot glue to the back of the angel. This acts as your hanger on the tree.
That’s it! See…took a whole 10 minutes. Now you have sweet little angel ornaments for you Christmas tree!