– So many things to tell you about me but, I think I just share a few special ones with ya’ll!
My babies and fur babies…
– I am the blessed mama of 3 beautifully souled kids, ages 14, 4 and 1 years old! I am also the mama of 2 dogs, 1 cat and 1 Russian Tortoise.
My wonderful LOVE…
– I have been married to my husband for 7 years now! He is the hardest working man I know, aside from my dad and his dad.
I may have a bigger problem than crafting…
-I get camera fever instead of cabin fever….well I get cabin fever too, that is one of the many reasons I craft.
– But do you blame my obsession? I mean look at that photo!
– I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, so we are always outdoors.
Take me to the mountains!
Who got me hooked on crafts?
– That’s right! My mama got me hooked. She has been crafting since I was a little girl and got me started at a young age. Naturally she is the one who taught me how to sew. To this day if I have a sewing or crafting question I call my mama for help!
What else do I enjoy?
– I love hiking, camping, riding our quad and just being outside around our fire pit! Thank goodness we as family enjoy doing all these things too!
-I LOVE FALL!!! As well as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas season lol!
Why start a blog?
– To share my passion with all of you beautiful readers! I hope you will find inspiration from my crafts. I look forward to this amazing journey!